It has been such a long time since I have posted. I enjoy reading and looking at blogs that I follow but as of today, I can say that I still don't know what I am doing when it comes to this blogging stuff! I want a cute background and be able to add pictures that actually look like they are in the right place. Can someone please shed some light on this for me? I would so appreciate it.
The kids are growing up way too fast. Taylor is 13 and Jacob is 7. Still can't believe that I have a teenager!!!!! That is just not possible. 
Jacob at his 7th birthday party!
Taylor's picture is just a picture that she took of herself that I love!
That girl is all about taking pictures of herself! All she does is take pictures with her phone. Makes Darin and I so mad! We get tired of looking over at her and that is what she is doing. I am talking 24/7. No joke! She just got finished with her 1st year as a cheerleader for NHMS. (Jr Varsity) She had so much fun! We all enjoyed watching her cheer. Jacob is the same as usual. Cares about nothing but playing. He never stops! Makes me tired just thinking about it.
Things are finally going good for us. We are almost completely debt free. Well, except for our mortgage?Praise the Lord! With His help and many blessings, we are heading in the right direction! Took us long enough but we made it!!!!!! YIPEE!!!!!!!! We are very proud and looking forward to being able to breath and finally keep our head above water. I must admit, the devil has been on me really hard, just making me think that something bad is going to happen. I mean, since being married and on my own, that is all that I have ever know, was to struggle over robbing Peter to pay Paul! I know he wants to steal our joy, but I am human, and give into the overwhelming feeling of worry that something is about to come around the corner and hit us. You know, the "black cloud" that has been following us for so long. Does anyone else have that stupid thing following them around?
Just so you know.....how this blog appears on my page is not how I wanted it......I do not want the kids' pictures to be on top of each other, I want them to be beside each other!!!!! Makes me so mad, I could just spit! And I don't want to even try to do a collage. Oh my! One day....I will figure it out! I think I have said that on every post that I have done! LOL! And I still haven't done it! Oh well, some of us have it and others don't!
Oh, you will probably be seeing a lot of post about in the future about things that I will be trying out! I have gotten in to getting "freebies" and have a lot to look forward to in the upcoming months. Darin thinks I am crazy but I just love trying to prove him wrong!
Have a wonderful week!!!!! Until next time...

No comments:
Post a Comment