Taylor & Jacob

Taylor & Jacob
My pride and joy!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

My new obsession...

My oh my, have I started something new....Darin thinks I am nuts but I am having so much fun doing it.  I have started to find out how to get free samples of all kinds of items.   Any and everything....The more the better....Food and drinks, to makeup and perfume.  I have even gotten free cleaning samples!   Let me make sure you got that.......I said FREE!!!!!!!!!    I just love my new "junk" mail!  Ha!  It sure is nice to get something in the mail other than bills!!!!!!  I have also signed up to take surveys and try products out for points that I can redeem for cash and prizes.  I am new to this so I will post as I go along to let you know how it's going.  We shall see if it is worth it.  A few of the sights that I have come to love are http://www.myfreesampleproducts.com/ and http://www.bzzagent.com/ .  Check them out if you have time.  I must mention that I have never been asked for my credit card information or information that I would consider personal.   As far as I can tell and have experienced, these sights are legit!

I started back running/walking today.  I have not done it much since before the holidays.  I could tell too!  I am one of those people that just HATES to exercise.  It does not put me in a good mood.  It puts me in a really bad mood!  I am hoping that it gets better when I get back in the routine of doing it more often.  I was doing so good before Thanksgiving and Christmas hit!   I was walking/running two miles at least 5-6 days a week.  It felt so good to know that I was losing weight and bettering my health at the same time.  But today, was a whole different story!  


No comments: