![]() |
| Ace, our gentle giant!!! |
We are just around the corner from spring break and we can't wait! We will be going to Gatlinburg, TN for a quick trip! It has been years since I have been, (I think I went one time as a kid) and I can't wait. Darin bought me a new Canon Camera and I am hoping to get some really good photos while we are there. The weather forecast is calling for rain, so I hope it is wrong!
Both kids are playing softball this year and I am so excited to be a "SOFTBALL MOM"!!!!! I have always wanted to be one! Pretty lame, I know! :) But I am one happy momma! Taylor played when she was younger but didn't like it all that much. She is giving it another shot! Jacob, is finally moving up from T-Ball and is now in coach pitch. This year should be very interesting. Looking forward to it! I just hope I can get the kids to where they need to be on the the days that Darin is working and can't help!
Until next update...


No comments:
Post a Comment