Taylor & Jacob

Taylor & Jacob
My pride and joy!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A day to ourselves!!!!!

I can not believe that Darin and I were alone this past Sunday! Yippee!!!!! That is so rare for us. We always feel so guilty when we do something and it does not include the kids. Taylor went to spend the day with my mom and Jacob went with Darin's mom for the day. Boy oh boy did we have fun! Darin loves to race and normally goes to the races on Sunday afternoon. We used to do this (back in the day of dating) many moons ago. Now, I usually stay home with the kids while he goes and plays. This Sunday was different...I was able to go. It brought back so many memories. My hubby ran his car down the track several times and one every time! I rode a couple of times and it was exciting and a little scary. I even got to take a few pictures and a video.

We look forward to being able to get away again real soon. I think this time, we'll try a over the night trip. Sounds like fun!!!!!!

No comments: