OK....I'm guilty of setting this blog up and then ending it there. Nothing more. I consider myself computer ignorant. I was just not ready to tackle the project of learning this blogging stuff. I mean keeping up with my myspace and facebook is enough, right? I enjoy getting online and looking at everyone elses blog. (I am a very nosey person...It comes natural!) Now don't judge me on that....You know you are nosey and enjoy looking at everyone's stuff too! I get very bored at work and find myself with nothing to do. There is only so much you can search and look at on the internet. It does, however, help pass the time. I feel like I know people that I have never even met before. Does this make me a stalker? Gee, that sounds awful! I am hardly that! I have come across some very interesting blogs...some that have even been tear jerkers. I have sat at my desk many times just crying and praying. Anyway, I said all of that to say this, I am going to give it a try again! Maybe this time I will have better luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment